Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Living up the twenties (one last year!!)

"Wow Mrs. Paine, that is so cool you were born on your birthday and mother's day. I was just born on my birthday." ~Jason's 6th grade student

I had a fun weekend celebrating my birthday and mother's day. Jason took a personal day on Friday and surprised me with a night away in HK's Gold Coast! I had such a chill time enjoying family, beach leisure, a pedicure, beautiful views, and an amazing buffet breakfast.
I got a new camera for my birthday, can you guess who my favorite subjects are?!




On Sunday we took our friend Teresa out to a mother's day lunch. Teresa (pictured on the left) is a refugee from Nigera and an amazing single mom. Josiah and Junior always have so much fun together!

5 comments:

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

So fun! You guys are so good at taking each other out of normal life to celebrate. :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY again, my lovely cousin!

Sara said...

that last picture leaves me speechless :)
so beautiful!
what kind of camera did you get?

Jennifer said...

What a fun way to celebrate! Jason is such a great husband :). Annette is getting so big!

EveryChapter said...

Happy Birthday!! How fun, (and may I say you look AMAZING Miss "I just had a baby").

Bobbie said...

christine, you look AMAZING! you are so beautiful!!! i miss you!!!