Monday, March 29, 2010

Life on the Inside

Hello blogland! This is Josiah, hacking into my mom's computer while she is (once again) feeding Annette. . . you may have noticed I've been upstaged lately by my little sister, so I wanted to let you know that I'm still alive and well. Lately we've had to stay inside a lot! The air pollution has been so bad and Annette just wants to eat and sleep the day away. But, that's okay because I've found lots of ways to stay busy inside.

Sporting Mom's glasses

Helping keep the laundry running

Creating a Picasso

Styling my hair- do you think I have enough gel?

Smelling good

Brushing up on my percussion

Nibbling off the kitchen counter, now that I'm the big brother I've got to fend for myself!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Silly Josiah :)
It's hard now, but trust me, soon your little sister will be giggling at you...and you will think it's the best thing ever. Really. You can ask Jack...he's a great big brother too!

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I can TOTALLY picture every one of these scenes...Josiah, Josiah! You look so big next to Annette! Don't grow too fast, I still want to be able to pick you up next time we hang!

Jennifer said...

Dear Josiah, Thanks for being good to mommy and not getting in TOO much trouble.

Emily Thompson said...

Looks like you are keeping busy even without your buddy Jack around. He can't wait to see you soon!