Monday, December 22, 2008

shortest day of the year= longest night of the year!

We made it to California happy, healthy and in one piece. Josiah did great on the flight and slept most of the way. The lady sitting next to us didn't even know we had a baby until two hours in the air! It has been a different story since landing. The last two nights we've been up with Josiah from 1:00- 5:00 am. Here's a pic of him with Dad looking perky as a petunia in the middle of the night. I am typing this at 3:35 am, so you can guess how tonight is going (:

Aside from mid- night dance parties and mid night snacks, here is what else we've be up to with the Paine folk in Oceanside.
wrapping all of our online purchases (thanks amazon)

admiring Grandpa's award winning nativity
filling up on cuddles with aunts, uncles, Gma and Gpa
Eating, eating, and eating
And of course, soaking in that California sunshine!

3 comments:

Sara said...

I am glad you are home, safe and sound...and at least he's a happy guy when he's up :)
I am still thinking I can meet up with you (on the 2nd?).
Remind me again what time and where...I will let everyone know.
I think Luann was maybe up for it...If you think it will be too crazy, I understand...but I'd love to see you guys and meet Josiah!
In the meantime, have a Merry Christmas!

The Schmidts said...

Make sure to call us when you head up to AG. We can't wait to see you guys! -Rhiannon

Josiah said...

This Josiah 2021 almost 13
Update: we move to USA we have been here for 2 half year. We live in Reading Ca and we go to Reading STEM acadamy.