Sunday, November 9, 2008

Off to the Philippines

Our bags are backed (work gloves, children's toys, every medicine I could possibly have for Josiah) for our trip to the Philippines tomorrow. Jason is leading a group of 25 Middle School students on the annual trip to serve in the slums of Manila and Josiah and I are tagging along. Jason and I spent last Christmas at the orphanage and LOVED the kids there. They were very into my pregnant belly and so we promised to come back once the baby was born. I can't wait to hug, play, listen and share the love of Jesus with these precious kids. Please pray for health, safety, and patience, did I mention 25 middle school students?! (: We will post photos in a week when we are back. Here is the ministry's website if you want to check it out http://www.kidsinternationalministries.org/index.php?page=nffchaboutus

No comments: