Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Jet Lag

Josiah and I flew back to the US together on Saturday. It was a very long 15 hours, but Josiah was his normal happy self most of the way. We had a happy reunion with Daddy and are enjoying the beautiful green mountains, our own beds, and catching up with friends. CA is 15 hours behind HK, so Josiah has his day and nights flipped. After hours of nursing, rocking, lullabys we finally gave up and got out the video camera around 12:30 am last night to capture our bright eyed baby.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Could he be any sweeter??
I can't imagine the plane ride...you are a saint. We just got home from Ohio...and Molly was HER usual high drama self! Even that little time change made her crazy! Glad you made it safe and sound...

Heidi said...

I am feeling sad to know that you are now so far away again! But, it was so wonderful to see you and I am so glad your a blogger or I don't know what I would do! Keep video taping please, and its always fun to see you guys in the videos too. Love you!!!

Becky said...

Welcome back to HKG - your son is a little cutie!