Saturday, August 9, 2008

Is this heaven? No it's Iowa!

Josiah and I are having a great time visiting family in small town Iowa. My brother and his family live in Hudson, IA and I have many Aunts, Uncles, and cousins in surronding towns. We are enjoying the tall corn, thunder storms, and plenty of good food and laughter. Yesterday we visited the Hansen Dairy Farm. . . we feel very far from Hong Kong!

I miss you daddy!

Look at all the moo moos Naana!


We had to keep our hair out of the creamery, even baldy covered up!



Cousin Olivia is a beautiful ballerina


My brother's house, complete with two kidos in a red wagon


Family time is fun time!














3 comments:

Ashley said...

The pictures are great. I'm glad you are having fun.

Unknown said...

Good good good......

Sara said...

What a fun time for you :)
I bet you are anxious to return to your second "home"...