Sunday, January 25, 2015

The January Joys of Normal

I was telling my mom over Christmas that I couldn't decide if this is the least productive or most productive time in my life. It is a gallop all day long, yet at the end of the day we seem to be back to where we started. My mom's wise answer: you don't need to have a product to be productive. 

There really is a lot going on nearly every moment of the day, but I love it that way (although I also love a glass of sangria and episode of Downtown Abbey).  I think blogging is going to be further and far between from here on out. For one, I share a lot with family and friends on What's App, which is much faster.  I also feel between all the papers I'm writing for my graduate courses that I am out of words by the end of the day. And thirdly, time. Enough said. But I'm sure I will occasionally get an itch to ramble of share pictures that the world needs like these. . . .







 mommy's little helper

Annabelle now claps and says "happy, happy, happy"



 The sillies made silly putty and have been having so much fun with it.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Random ramblings and photos - no matter - still enjoy watching your little ones grow up!