Thursday, November 6, 2014

I should really be using Annabelle's short nap today to write a paper for my class or cross some items off my to- do list. But I wanted to grab this moment to remember and enjoy some recent moments. My little nephew had a near- death chocking encounter last week and my whole family has been reminded of what a gift and joy ordinary days hold. 
The weather is *slowly* cooling off so we're about done swimming now. We picked up this car and the slide for free!1 

Annabelle's latest thing is dolls and dress up



Josiah played in his first Rugby tournament. He got several "tackles" (they play touch still at this age) we were so proud of him




 Annette started piano lessons and is a very serious student. We are thankful for her amazing teacher Miss Lauren.

1 comment:

gerry said...

The kids are growing up so fast. Annabell is so different from the summer.