Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Catching Up

I've taken a little break from this space due to moving and subsequently no internet until today (yay!) Here are a few "every day" photos from the last month. . . 
             

Jason got Josiah hooked on the adventures of Robin Hood. One night Jason read for 2 hours- without falling asleep (although Annette didn't make it!)



 Doesn't she look like a big girl? Keep in mind this is a tiny chair (: 

Our neighbor Daisy taught the kids how to make the very popular rubber band bracelets.  As you can see from Annette' face it takes a lot of focus


 The kids had their annual spring concert which is always such a  fun morning. Can you find Annette? She is the only "gwilo" in her grade.

Our neighbors Sylvia and Isabel taught the kids how to make sushi- which they loved!


My friend Emily sewed these dresses for her blog and Annette and Annabelle got to be her models. You can read the story behind the dresses here. Aren't they fun?



This kids have been really into magic tricks. You can't come visit our house with seeing the rabbit come out of the hat.

Speaking of tricks, this is Annabelle's latest trick- climbing! I found her like this this morning, which is better than yesterday where I found her at the top of my friend's bunk bed. Yikes!

Annabelle has a friend, Yi Li,  here from China (a foster daughter of my friend). Aren't they sweet? 

This photo captures how I feel by 8 pm most days. The big kids are not faking it- they are really asleep and Annabelle is eating my hand. 

No comments: