Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Laos

 I can't write too much about this trip since I wasn't on it, but I think the photos speak for themselves. The guys kept describing the trip as "epic". Apparently Laos is absolutely beautiful and they got to see a lot of it from their dirt bikes. I am so thankful that Jason has amazing guy friends that he could do this with. And I am so thankful that they all came back in one piece- thank you Jesu!
 These are the shirts they made for their trip since there were 8 guys total





Notice anything usual about this photo? Jason somehow lost his shirt by this point in the trip. I always wondered how he would manage traveling without my organizational help. (:

5 comments:

gerry said...

Great time of bonding ...Jason losing his shirt...well..what can I say! ;)

Sara said...

Isn't that the sign of a good party, losing your shirt???

The Liconas said...

This is so fun! Glad they have each other. Not many men have such a close group of male friends to hang out with.

The Paine Family said...

Oh Sara- you crack me up!

The Paine Family said...

Oh Sara- you crack me up!