Sunday, September 22, 2013

Through Josiah's Eyes

We are cooped up for a few days thanks to a direct hit from severe typhoon Usagi.  So tonight I finally got around to downloading photos from Josiah's camera onto the computer. He constantly is bringing his camera out when he sees a photo moment, such as butterfly on the balcony or a giggling Annabelle. I enjoy seeing his perspective (except the 20 shots of my butt!)



a frog in the road



 Leo the lobster, brought home from school for the weekend


a rainbow reflected across our living room floor







3 comments:

Emily Thompson said...

so fun!! jack really wants a camera too, although Max is also into taking photos... love it!

gerry said...

wow what creative pictures! Please tell me that snake is NOT real :)

Sara said...

the photographer in me is smiling!
I love it!