Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter





Today our Mom's group had an Easter party and Josiah enjoyed collecting the eggs, dropping them in his basket, dumping his basket, and chewing on the wrapped candy (he eats the outside, I eat the inside!) We were so thankful to be able to celebrate the holiday in good health. Josiah spent last Thursday and Friday back in the hospital with another respiratory infection. He left the hospital with marks on both his little hands where the IV needles were. It was such a reminder to me all weekend of what Christ endured on the cross for us. Thank you Jesus! Happy (late) Easter!

6 comments:

Jonah Zane Herzog said...

That Easter outfit is precious! Glad you're feeling better Josiah!

Laura Liskey said...

Oh my goodness! That outfit...SO ADORABLE!! Happy to hear the little guy is okay:)

Nicole Suzanne Farley said...

I'm so glad he's better...and he's so cute! How fun...I just sent you a package today. :)

Erik and Laura Ouimette said...

Happy Easter to you too! Those are some very sweet pictures of a very sweet boy in a very sweet outfit!

Sara said...

He is getting so big!
I can't believe it!
When are you guys back in California?

Heidi said...

Just the sweetest little Easter guy ever! I am so glad he is healthy now!! : )