Friday, March 22, 2013

Happy Moments

It is not always happy around here. The kids have off days and need to be sent to time- out.  I have grumpy mommy moments and probably sometimes need a time out too. But who wants to blog about that? (:  I have a journal where I write down little quotes from the kids during the day. In case you need a happy boost today, I thought I'd share some with you. . .

Annette: Yay, my favorite!  Smooth- mes for breakfast!

Josiah: Ikea was a wee little man, a wee little man was he. . . later he tried again this time singing "Tortillas was a wee little man"(Zaccaehus is just so hard to remember!)

Josiah: Mommy works for me but I don't pay her money

As I was reading a story getting very sleepy and speeding up to the end Josiah said: "Your'e not using your mommy voice anymore."

Josiah: Mommy, you look beautiful in that chopstick (he meant lipstick)



Jason was explaining to Josiah how many years he will be in school to which Josiah replied, "But daddy, I don't need all that school because I already have fancy skills"

Josiah: Mommy, your elbows are getting old

Me: Josiah there is no one like you
Josiah (dismayed): no one likes me?

2 comments:

Matt said...

"Josiah: Mommy works for me but I don't pay her money"
Wow that is hilarious... gives a new meaning to child labor ;)

Matt said...

"Josiah: Mommy works for me but I don't pay her money"
Wow that is hilarious... gives a new meaning to child labor ;)