Sunday, November 15, 2009

Tickle Torture

Josiah and I love to wrestle. I steamroll him, toss him high in the air, and chase him around the house saying "I am going to get you" in a voice that immediately guarantees giggles and the pitter patter of feet away from my presence. Often it ends with a tickle attack, like the one shown here. I feel a bit guilty, since I am very ticklish and remember others pinning me down deaf to my pleas to stop. At least it helps squeeze that ever flowing fountain of energy of out him so he can sleep more soundly.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Good Night Giggles
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

3 comments:

Sara said...

If we don't, as parents, tickle torture our kids, we aren't doing our job....
:)

gerry said...

Oh my does that bring back memories!

Emily Thompson said...

Jack loved watching this, although he kept pointing to the door... I think he wanted to actually see Josiah :o)